|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wood Box Or Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15-40 work days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Square Meter per Month|
|Application:||Laboratory Worktop Edge||Material:||Epoxy Resin|
|Color:||Black,White,Grey||Usage:||Hospital, School, Company, Research Institute|
|Certificate:||SGS||Function:||High Temperature Resistant|
|Countertop Edging:||Flat Edge / Eased Edge||Surface:||Matte|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Type:||Laboratory Parts|
countertop edge trim,
Applicable To All Kinds Of Thickness Color Epoxy Resin Worktop Edge
The edge profiles detailed below are used to provide anti-spill (marine) edging to laboratory worktops.
For safety purposes edging can be provided to any worktop to contain spillages. This illustration shows a no.1 edging fitted to a worktop. Other edging or upstand can also be used. Full details on the range of edgings can be found in the Edging and Upstands link
You should choose an epoxy countertop:
• you can a solid homogeneous product throughout the top material (the exterior color exists all the way through the product thickness)
• you can an extremely resistant and durable top in the presence of many corrosive compounds
• you can many colors from which to choose
• you can matching pegboards and sinks
• you can a countertop that will likely outlast other materials including stainless steel and phenolic resin
• you can a lab countertop that is heat resistant and safe in the presence of temperatures of approximately 650 degrees F.
Epoxy resin counter tops are made from a mixture of materials then cured as a solid continuous product. Epoxy resin countertops are a mixture of resin, silica, a hardener, and filler, which are molded and oven cured as a solid slab.
As far the features and benefits, it is a durable choice for many kinds of labs. It is non-porous, water and moisture resistant.
¨ Pharmaceutical Labs
¨ Ministry of Education & Health Facilities
¨ Photography Labs
¨ Research & Development and Testing Labs
¨ Government Facilities
¨ Universities, Schools and other Educational
Contact Person: Ms. Lee