|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wood Box Or Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15-40 work days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Square Meter per Month|
|Application:||Chemical Laboratory Worktop||Material:||Epoxy Resin|
|Usage:||Company Lab||Function:||Strong Acid Resistance|
|Countertop Edging:||Flat Edge||Surface:||Matte|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Type:||Laboratory Parts|
science lab worktops,
phenolic resin laboratory countertops
Pharmaceutical And Chemical Laboratory Black Epoxy Resin Worktop Benchtop
1. Worktop description
1) 16 mm/19mm/25mm thickness epoxy resin
2) 304 stainless steel cover with 25mm thickness MDF or Particle board core
3) 19mm thickness WILSONART CHEMSURF/ Wilsonart Physurf/ Protector
4) 19mm thickness Formica Chemtop
5) Work Top: 20mm thickness of Laboratory Ceramics whose surface highly resistant to chemicals and well-suited for laboratories using very aggressive products. This is an extremely hard material resistant to scratches and resistant to high temperatures. The color: Black
Advantage of the 20mm thickness Laboratory Ceramic Work Top:
a: Chemical resistant
b: Be able to resist instant temperature 1200°C and there is no affect when temperature is up to 160 °C.
c: Durable and scratch resistant
d: Resistant to UV light
e: Resistant to ageing
f: Free from solvents, non-toxic and completely recyclable
2. Common specification sheet (Unit : mm)
3. Phenolic Resin Worktop And Epoxy Resin Worktop
Phenolic resin Worktops are composite panels manufactured by layering natural kraft papers that have been saturated with phenolic resin and processed under high heat to form a solid surface composite panel.
These Worktops are lightweight, hard, durable and highly chemical resistant. They are oil and moisture resistant and are resistant to most bacteria and fungus. Phenolic resin is an excellent choice for laboratory environments with continuous heat exposure up to 350°F (176°C)
Epoxy resin Worktops are made from a mixture of materials then cured as a solid continuous product. Epoxy resin Worktops are a mixture of resin, silica, a hardener, and filler, which are molded and oven cured as a solid slab.
As far the features and benefits, it is a durable choice for many kinds of labs. It is non-porous, water and moisture resistant.
It is often used around sinks and areas that are subjected to any kind of moisture. It is resistant to heat and chemicals, resists discoloration and will encounter blistering and cracking only under very extreme conditions.
It can take a beating and continue to look like new for years. The durability of this product is built-in, not added as layers or coatings.
Contact Person: Ms. Lee