|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wood Box Or Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15-40 work days|
|Supply Ability:||500 pcs Month|
|Application:||Fume Hood Worktop||Material:||Epoxy Resin|
|Certificate:||SGS||Function:||High Temperature Resistant|
|Surface:||Matte||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Type:||Fume Hood Parts||Usage:||Lab Fume Hood|
|Feature:||Chemicals And Heat Resistance|
Conventional Black Laboratory Fume Hood Manufacturer
1. Product introduction
Classic lab epoxy resin fume hood bases provide a durable chemical resistant worksurface for the harshest lab environment-the fume hood.
The worksurface is surrounded by a 10mm integrally-molded containment rim designed to ease clean- ups and prevent hood and casework damage from large chemical spills.
Available for virtually every brand of fume hood cabinet manufactured today,classic fume hood bases are seamlessly molded up to 2489mm long.
2. Chemical Property
After 24 hour exposure,exposed areas are washed with water,then a detergent solution,finally with naphtha,then rinsed with distillde water and dried with a cloth.Change in surface finish and function shall be described by the following(1-5) ratings:
1) No Effect: No detectable change in the material surface.
2) Good: Clearly discernible change in color or gloss,but no significant impairment of surface life or function.
3) Excellent: Slight detectable change in color or gloss,but no change to the function or life of the work surface material.
4) Fair: Objectionable change in appearance due to surface discoloration or etch,possiby resulting in deterioration of function over an extended period.
5) Failure: Pitting, cratering or erosion of work surface material,obvious and significant deterioration.
3. Worktop Size
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||thickness (mm)|
Contact Person: Ms. Lee